VEGAN, GLUTENFREE, HIGH IN PROTEIN
If you like working out you know the struggle: what to snack on after your workout when you don't feel like having a protein shake? These protein bars are the answer! We were hunting for a decent easy recipe for soo long - until we decided you create our own... and we can't get enough! There are so many variations to try, this is just one of them.
The bars are made with our Muscle Power mix for some extra protein - the blend of rice and pea protein, maca, banana and lucuma contains all essential amino acids and 60% highly absorbable plant protein. What's not to love?
Definitely give these a try - they're the perfect snack WHENEVER, not only after your workout!
P.S. Did you know that we donate life-saving food bar for every mix we sell? Help us make the world a healthier and happier place :)
VEGAN PROTEIN BAR RECIPE
- 1/2 cup Muscle Power mix
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or brown rice syrup)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Vanille extract or powder to taste
- Combine all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat up the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Mix into the dry ingredients and keep stirring until you're left with a thick sticky batter (you might have to use your hands)
- Press the mixture into a lined container and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge.
SUPER TIP: Add some Chocolate Lover mix for a delicious chocolatey flavor!