Take your pasta game to the next level with this supercharged vegan pesto pasta dish!
If you love pasta (and really, who doesn’t?) then you’re going to LOVE this recipe. Unlike most pastas, which can be harder to digest due to dairy products and eggs, this vegan pesto pasta is both nutritious and delicious.
What makes our vegan pesto the best-o? Superfoods!
Thanks to our Super Green Mix and Skinny Protein Mix, this vegan pesto gets an extra boost of nutrients.
The Super Green Mix is an easy way to sneak more greens in your daily diet - a must for picky-eaters!
The Skinny Protein Mix also contains 3 green superfoods as well as two plant-based proteins: hemp protein powder and pea protein powder.
Vegan Pesto Pasta
SERVES 1 | VEGAN
- 1 tsp Super Green Mix
- 2 tsp Skinny Protein Mix
- 1 serving pasta
- 6 g basil leaves
- 40 g cashews
- 3 tbsp pine nuts (or cashews)
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- ½ garlic clove
- 60 ml water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor pulse the basil, cashews, garlic and pine nuts until finely chopped.
- While the food processor is running, slowly pour in the oil and water and continue to process until well combined.
- Season the pesto with salt.
- Toss the cooked pasta with 2-3 tbsp pesto until evenly coated.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve.
- Store the remaining pesto in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.