Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These vegan chocolate chip cookies taste just as good as the original. They’re gluten-free too!
What does a little black dress and a chocolate chip cookie have in common?
They’re both classics — and you can never have just one! But even a classic needs redefining, and chocolate chip cookies are no exception.
These vegan chocolate chip cookies taste just as good as the original. The only difference? The ingredients. Instead of dairy products, like eggs and butter, our vegan chocolate cookies (which just so happen to be gluten-free) are made from plant-based ingredients.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Makes 10 cookies
- 4 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 180g oat flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 60ml plant-based milk
- handful of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the Plant Protein mix, oat flour, ground almonds, flax seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in the maple syrup, coconut oil and plant-based milk and stir until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Take one tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball, then transfer to the baking sheet and press down evenly.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and nicely browned on the edges.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool before serving.