Looking for a healthy and easy lunch recipe? This superfood veggie wrap, which includes a vegan tzatziki, comes together in just a few minutes!
The lunch struggle is real! It can be hard to find something healthy to eat for lunch that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, let alone something easy you can make yourself.
Save yourself time and money with this superfood veggie wrap!
Made with just a few ingredients, it’s a lunch that you can throw together in just a few minutes. This superfood veggie wrap is also super customisable. Just add whatever veggies and greens you want!
The best part of this veggie wrap is the homemade vegan tzatziki — it really is the (not so) secret sauce! It’s only 5 ingredients AND you’ll also add some extra greens to your daily diet thank to the Super Green mix.
Superfood Veggie Wraps
SERVES 1 | VEGAN
- 1-2 whole grain or gluten-free tortillas
- 60 g lettuce
- sliced tofu or tempeh
- sliced tomatoes, bell peppers, etc.
- 1 tsp Super Green mix
- ½ cucumber, shredded
- 250 g plain vegan yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the Super Green Tzatziki: using your hands, squeeze out any excess water from the cucumber. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the yogurt, garlic, Super Green Mix and salt and pepper.
- Assemble the wraps by adding the lettuce and vegetables on top of the tortillas.
- Top with a dollop of the Super Green Tzatziki, roll up and enjoy.
Super Tip: Add 2 tbsp Skinny Protein Mix for extra protein!
More Super Green recipes:
Vegan Pesto Pasta
Super Green Hummus