Have you ever looked at the nutrition label on granola bars or protein bars?
For something that’s considered a “healthy snack,” it’s far from it! I’m talking about added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, whey protein and other ingredients like “natural flavours” that aren’t remotely healthy.
That’s why I love these no bake granola bars. Made with whole foods, nuts and seeds these granola bars are not only healthy, you also get the added benefit of superfoods!
Between the plant-based protein from the Muscle Power mix and the energizing superfoods from the Energy Bomb mix, these granola bars make a great pre-workout snack.
And, as the name suggests, you don’t even have to turn on the oven! Just mix, chill and cut.
Happy (and healthy!) snacking!
NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS
MAKES 9 BARS | VEGAN, RAW, GLUTEN-FREE
- 4 tbsp Muscle Power mix
- 2 tsp Energy Bomb mix
- 75g rolled oats
- 112g pitted dates
- 125g peanut butter
- 100ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the oats, dates, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan and press down evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before cutting into bars.