Add some crunch to your life while nourishing your skin with this easy-to-make roasted almonds recipe.
Sometimes you just need a little crunch in your life…
That’s why we love making these Forever Beautiful Roasted Almonds!
This easy-to-make snack (that’s actually good for you) uses only 4 ingredients (5 if you use vanilla).
The end result is sweet and crunchy roasted almonds. You also get the added benefit of superfoods from our Forever Beautiful mix.
Made from a combination of 6 powerful skin foods and beauty berries, this mix can help you take your complexion from dull and dry to healthy and glowing.
It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C (1 tsp = 110% of the recommended daily intake), which is essential for increasing your natural collagen production.
The next time you’re feeling crunchy (or just want a healthy snack), whip up a batch of these roasted almonds and start nourishing your skin from within.
FOREVER BEAUTIFUL ROASTED ALMONDS
SERVES 4 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 6 tsp Forever Beautiful mix
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the Combine the Forever Beautiful mix, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the almonds and toss to coat.
- Spread the almonds into an even layer on the baking sheet and roast until fragrant and crunchy, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Super Tip: For chocolate roasted almonds, use the Chocolate Lover mix!