Vegan Almond Fudge
Treat yourself with this vegan recipe for almond fudge. Melt-in-your-mouth and plant-based - what more could you wish for?
Sweet, creamy, and smooth - fudge is a very special confection for gourmets. Whether it's caramel, chocolate, or vanilla, this treat typically contains white sugar, butter, and milk. But do you want to eat a little healthier and plant-based in the new year? Then you still don't have to give up this treat. And instead of buying it at the supermarket, this recipe for vegan almond fudge is super easy to make at home.
There's nothing but goodness in here: a caramel sweetness from coconut blossom syrup (maple syrup just as well), the finest vanilla, creamy almond paste, and...a serving of high-quality plant protein! That's right, we didn't miss the chance to spice up this minimalistic fudge recipe with a few spoonfuls of our clean Plant Protein Mix.
The neutral protein powder made from easily digestible pea and rice protein in combination with banana, lucuma, and maca provides your body and muscles with extra plant power and vitamins. Yes, an almond fudge with vitamins. You can only find something like this in the superfood kitchen.
The Recipe: Vegan Almond Fudge
Serves 2 | Vegan
- 2 tbsp Plant Protein Mix
- 240g almond butter
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or ground cinnamon (optional)
- Line a 20x20cm metal or glass pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients until you have a smooth fudgy dough.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- When ready to serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Super Tip: Add 2 tsp Magic Mushroom Mix for chocolate fudge!