Grab your almond milk, you're about to make the creamiest berry porridge you'll have ever tasted!
What else would you want to have during stressful days? We definitely want to feel our best, nourish our bodies and look our best. Vanessa from @van0510 made this amazingly gorgeous creamy berry porridge which we wanted to share with you today.
Feeling a bit under the influence of the moon? Be sure to try this berry smoothie recipe developed especially for hormone health!
Almond Milk Berry Porridge
- 5g Forever Beautiful Mix
- 150ml almond milk
- 60g (gluten free) oats
- 50g frozen berries
- 1 hand full fresh berries
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Blend the frozen berries with the almond milk in your blender until smooth
- Put the milk-berry mix in a pan and heat it on the stove on low heat
- Add in the oats and let everything cook for about 5 minutes
- Make sure to stir the oats every now and then so nothing burns!
- Take the pan off the stove and stir in Forever Beautiful mix (and maple syrup)
- Pour the oatmeal in your favourite bowl and top it off with fresh berries
We wish you a happy and healthy day!
Picture credit: @van0510